Monday, June 18, 2012

TOMSLITEHOUSE SOY CANDLES REVIEW


TOMSLITEHOUSE SOY CANDLES REVIEW


I would like to thank Karen, (owner) of www.tomslitehouse.com . She chose to allow me to try and review one of her original scents called “BELLA”… I was more than amazed with the smell, automatically I felt it uplifted my mood and delighted my sense of smell !!! This was in a keepsake frosted jar, notice in the video. Also, she set me her tea lites called Jersey Shore, very delightful as well, would be great to light them in the bathroom and just take some “ME” time ladies, so jump on over and explore all the scents and different things Karen offers at www.tomslitehouse.com . Karen has offered all my readers and audiences a “SPECIAL” coupon on her website called “SKYANGEL”, look on her website and find it, and get a discount just for
Linking from here. Remember ladies, these all burn a lot longer than normal candles, they are cleaner than others as well, the scent has filled my home with a glorious scent, I definitely will buy more myself.

Now , I am going to let you know a little more about TomsLitehouse Soy Candles……and be sure you watch the video, it’s on all my sites ladies !


FROSTED KEEPSAKE JAR CANDLES
These little gems will burn for approximately 40 - 45 hours...yes, you read that right - they're made from 100% Soy and we don't add any chemicals to any of our candles, so they burn longer and cleaner than any candles I've ever had! 
 They're available in all of our normal fragrances and colors.       Once you try one of these, you'll definitely be back for more!
 Tomslitehouse Soy Candles contain only the finest soy wax available, cotton wicks, organic fragrances and body safe coloring. Nothing else is added to these candles, that’s why we’re able to call our candles 100% Natural! To make things even better, each candle is hand poured! We don’t have candles on the shelf waiting to be ordered, they’re made as they’re ordered!
Promoting American Farmers: Help the farmers and everyone benefits. Soy beans are grown in American fields, and processed into soy wax in the US – nothing is done outside of the U.S.A.! This is one of the most important benefits of soy candles! In fact, after the soy beans are hulled, the waste goes into animal feed!
Paraffin wax is a byproduct of petroleum refining. It’s produced by separating the wax out of crude oil. Paraffin wax is made from a non-renewable resource.
Soy wax, on the other hand, is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. Our hand-poured soy candles contain no beeswax or animal products, making them vegetarian/vegan-friendly. Using 100% soy wax in our natural soy candles is just one way we can help reduce American dependence on foreign oil and help support American farmers.
I WAS IN NO OTHER WAY COMPENSATED FROM WWW.TOMSLITEHOUSE.COM AND ALL COMMENTS ARE MINE ALONE.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Candles!! These candles look so good :) Thanks for sharing the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I'm now following you on FB & GFC :)

    Dawn @ With a Side of Thriftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I bet your room smells so nice! You know I kept seeing Soy Candles and didn't know what the difference was between them and conventional candles. Thanks for the information! Made in America too! Bonus!

    ReplyDelete

Like what ya read, leave me a comment