Tuesday, June 12, 2012

KnB Candles and gifts review !!!


I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE CANDLES AND TARTS, THEY 
HAVE SUCH A SMOOTH FRAGRANCE AND I WILL WARN YOU THOUGH..
THEY WILL STARVE YOU TO DEATH, LOL.
The scent doesn't leave after lighting or warming for a few minutes, its hard to find a candle where the scent you want stays day after day, but these do!

KnB gifts also carry your oil warmers/burners, all kinds of tarts to choose from, and they carry winchimes.

Go browse around and tell them Helen sent you!
www.knbgifts.com 

2 comments:

  1. The pies look to good to eat, it's a good you can't and I like how they offer a wide range of fragrance to choose from.


    KarmaBloggers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am obsessed with candles!!

    ReplyDelete

Like what ya read, leave me a comment