Saturday, June 23, 2012

SMOOBEE MAGIC NO CRY BRUSH REVIEW



 









I want to thank SMOOBEE for allowing me to do this review. (ANOTHER GREAT PRODUCT) I ask to do this review because my neice has long, thick hair, It is a task to get her to let you brush her hair out. The SMOOBEE just glided through her hair with ease, and is now something she wants to do herself! I was amazed, I want my own, lol,and she now has her new friend, THE SMOOBEE MAGIC NO CRY BRUSH!




Thank you SMOOBEE, for making a product that little girls just loves, and takes the tears away and stops the hassle moms , aunts and grandmother's deal with trying to brush tangles out! WOW, is all I can say!!!






Also be sure to pick up the jewels and decorations for the brush, I told my niece, she could BLING her brush, they are cute as can be, click here to look at all the colors and how your child can BEDAZZLE her brush! CLICK HERE TO SHOP AND BEDAZZLE!  






bedazzled smoobee








Ladies if you have a daughter or Grand daughter and you want to make it easier on you and the child, please visit www.smoobee.com and grab you own SMOOBEE!


Smoobee No tangle hair brushe bedazzledWhite Crystal Flower Gem StickersRainbow Flower Gem StickersPink, Red, Purple Gem StickersBlue Green Gem Stickers



SMOOBEE has offered me to do a giveaway. One lucky winner will receive their very own SMOOBEE MAGIC NO CRY BRUSH! I am going to make this a easy entry giveaway, and again....I want to thank SMOOBEE! 




I was in no other way compensated, other than the brush for my honest review/ opinions. All opinions are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what ya read, leave me a comment