Tidy Tot's: Sanitary, great for preschool, home training, I so wish they had offered these while raising my son's! This is also a wonderful ideal for camping and on the go while traveling, in motel rooms, etc. Totally can be used anywhere and can take with you anywhere, or keep a extra box at Grandma's, Aunties , anywhere! And a MESS FREE solution!!! Wonderful product, get yours today and grab a bunch to stock up on!! Leave one anywhere and everywhere and be worry free about potty time!!!
Potty Chairs For Toddlers
From personal experience one of the biggest challenges of potty training a child is cleaning and sanitizing the potty chair bowl each time your child successfully uses it. For many parents, cleaning a potty chair bowl is easier said than done.
Tidy Tots™ disposable potty chair liners provide a mess-free solution to potty training. No more pouring or dumping a potty chair bowl in the toilet. No more cleaning poop residue from the potty chair bowl.
It's easy as 1-2-3!
1. Cover the removable bowl of your potty chair for toddlers with a Tidy Tots™ liner and smooth it into place;
2. Add a Tidy Tots™ super-absorbent pad;
3. When your child is finished, simply remove the liner from the removable potty chair bowl, pull the drawtape closure and tie it closed and discard the liner as you would dispose of a diaper.
No more yuck!!!
Do I have to change the Tidy Tots™ disposable potty chair liner every time my child uses the potty chair?
The super-absorbent pad is designed to absorb more than your child can produce in one sitting, so you can choose to change the liner after each use or wait for 2-3 uses.
How did you come up with Tidy Tots™ disposable potty chair liners?
In addition to my personal experiences, we asked a broad sample of mothers about potty training. To do this we engaged the U30 Group, an independent consumer market research firm. This firm surveyed 232 mothers about their potty training experiences. We targeted women with children either potty training now or within the past six months. From their responses, we found
• that most mothers hate cleaning the potty chair
• they were looking for convenient, more sanitary and hygienic potty training products as an answer to the mess of potty training
• they wanted a solution to disgusting and unsanitary public restrooms when they are away from home.
Given the numerous potty chairs available, we designed Tidy Tots™ disposable potty liners with a universal fit so they can be used with virtually any potty chair.
Facebook - facebook.com/TidyTotsLiners
Twitter - twitter.com/tidytots1
Blog - tidytots.wordpress.com