Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dezign With A Z Review

Dezign with a Z wall decals



I recently had the opportunity to review a product from Dezign With A Z, I was looking for companies that could help me fix up a camper that I am currently living in since I lost my home, I was sent a design of my choice and I used the product to go on the over head closet space, that were plan and dull, when I got the design I thought it would be very complicated but to my surprise I had it up and ready within 20 min's, all I done was chose where I was going to put these, applied the wall decal and used the tool that was provided, with little effort the design came right off and BAM! there it is. The change in the look was shocking, it's amazing what alittle design will do to something that is plan, everybody that come's in brags on it, I have had so many compliments. so if your looking for something to add alittle style or to just change the look, or add to a theme to you are doing to your home be sure to stop by dezign with a z the offer so many designs, and can even customize what you want. Now I will introduce you to Dezign with a Z, and share my picture's of my product that was sent to me.

Cherry blossom wall cut outs decals             Birds singing on a branch decals



Dezign With a Z wall decals are a very modern & elegant way to decorate interiors andchange the entire look of your room in the snap of a finger. Easy to apply, Dezign With a Z wall stickers are also simple to remove without damaging surfaces or leaving any residue


Flower in the Wind by Popi wall stickers                


Repositionable personalized wall decals
Personalized wall decals : Make your own decal, Dezign With a Z offers customized decals. Make your owndecal by providing a sketch of your own design or provide a photo with specific ...



Monthly Newsletter 
Facebook!Twitter!Stumble >


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what ya read, leave me a comment