Monday, July 23, 2012

Susan Brown's Baby Review~come check it out~



I want to thank Susan Brown's Baby for letting me try her products and do this review.  I was in no other way compensated, other than these samples, for my HONEST review, and all opinions are mine alone.

I was sent
 
   
 AHHHHH! Relax will the rich butters of shea, jojoba, cocoa, and moringa hydrate and nourish your tired feet. Formulated to keep your feet feeling moisturized all day! 
  

 as well as  Dead Sea Salt Foot Soak and Foot Therapy Cream 
 
 
 
 
 

Susan Brown’s Baby™ Foot Therapy Cream is a rich hydrating formulation infused with First Skin™ Emollient Complex, a dermatologist tested array of rich botanical moisturizers. Helps to relieve the discomforts of over-stressed feet. With Dermatologist Tested First Skin™ Emollient Complex No Parabens No Animal Ingredients No Animal Testing 


Foot Therapy Cream
Directions: Use alone or following our Susan Brown’s Baby Dead Sea Salt Foot Soak. Massage into your feet whenever they need pampering, paying special attention to the arches and heals.





I felt as though I had been at the spa all day, they really do TAKE THE WORRY OUT !!! Ladies...you have to try tis, your worth a little pampering!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what ya read, leave me a comment