Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Magic Lamp~ Soothe your child~ Review

Butterfly Children's Spinning LampDinosaur Children's Spinning Lamp
I would like to thank Magic Lamp for allowing me to do this review, and I simply adore the lamp and I am sure you and your child will as well. These are so soothing , even to me ! Perfect design for any child's desire! They have many to chose from, go HERE to see them all!!!

This was my choice, the Butterflies!!! Beautiful!!! I want one of all now !!!

Butterfly Magic Lamp

Children's spinning lamp, handmade from West Coast Cedar and Japanese Washi. The Mawari-Doro inspired lamp spins from the heat generated by the bulb. Perfect for any child's room.
 
Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 8"

Butterfly Children's Spinning Lamp InsertFlower Children's Spinning Lamp

I was in no other way compensated, other than a sample, for my HONEST review, and all opinions are mine alone and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what ya read, leave me a comment