Thursday, November 24, 2011


Have you ever noticed how the weather plays with our moods?  I know it does me, and it's never really the same each time the weather is the same...maybe its because we did something, something happened or some kind of memory takes us back to a day like the one that has that feeling to it. Kinda like da ja vu??? Sometimes I am sad on a beautiful day, and then again I could just be overwhelmed with a good feeling, on another beautiful day. Winter day's kinda puts me in a withdrawn mood at times, and then again turn rite back around on a bright winter day, and I am in a light hearted, happy mood. Go figure??..?? Is it just me? Or do other's do the same? Weird thing though. 



Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree!! :) I'm returning your visit from yesterday. Thanks for entering my giveaway: http://www.learningtolimit.com/2011/11/polka-dot-kids-review-giveaway.html. I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Like what ya read, leave me a comment