Thursday, August 24, 2017

Curtain & Bath Outlet ~10% Off Today! Coupon Attached!





I want to thank Curtain & Bath Outlet for a lovely King Size ~ Quinn Solid Reversible Quilt set~

I was amazed at it's quality in design and decor uses, you could hang on a quilt rack for the primitive look , like I have seen done in cabins. The quilt has a very detailed sewing design. I was amazed at how soft and not stiff it was, and to me that is a huge plus. I have Fibromyalgia, Lupus among other issues, and this material does not bother my skin like some others do.

Curtain & Bath Outlet offer 7 colors in this quilt, but these are reversible...so, you are actually getting 2 for each one. WoW ! There's another plus in its self. I know we all are looking for value and money saving tips. Mine to you is buy your home Accents from...



This Quinn Quilt seems to be very durable, which means to me ... you can wash it multiple times and not see it falling apart or raffling. Long lasting, affordability and comfy, with the style and decor as well, can't find that too often these days.
Ladies? No more of taking the Quilt to the laundry, for one of those big dryers, or if your like me...hang them outside to dry... The Quinn Quilt has Easy Care Instructions as well. 



Curtain & Bath Outlet offers a huge variety of home decor and accents!
They have area rugs,  window treatments,  and even Bath Collections!

Don't miss looking at the Hearts and Stars Ensemble if you like the Primitive decor. 

If you go and shop today, I can offer you a 10% off coupon courtesy of 
Curtain & Bath Outlet !



I received the Quinn Reversible Quilt Set for a honest review, I received no other compensation...other than the product. Also, any and all views, comments or concerns are mine alone. 



  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful quilt! Nice discount, too. Great review.

    ReplyDelete

Like what ya read, leave me a comment