Wednesday, August 30, 2017

*Merlot Skin-Natural Grape Seed Skin Care*

Merlot Skin CareI would like to Thank Merlot for letting me review a couple of their products. First, I received their NEW Vineyard Gold Facial Oil. It was a welcome to my face this morning, dry and flaky from all this weather change and the fact I have Lupus don't help. I applied a little too much to the targeted area, so remember... A Little goes a long way! I was expecting it to be really oily, or a greasy feeling, but No..It was a smooth , Silky feeling and like it says: It does absorb fast. Left my face feeling pampered and with a silky, smooth touch. 
I just love it. It protects and repairs skin, and best of all you can use this daily. 100% Grape seed oil. The Vineyard Gold Facial Oil is Available HERE.  
Merlot Vineyard Gold Facial Oil



Also, 

Keep your hands healthy and youthful with Grape Seed Hand Cream. Grape seed polyphenols add moisture to hands while visibly firming the skin. Helps reduce the appearance of age spots, and sanitizes without overly drying skin. 
Grape Seed Hand Cream PLUS Sanitizer, this one was a wonderful surprise to me. I always use a hand sanitizer. I even have one hooked on the side of my purse, as a lot of us do. I have found that a lot of time my hands were really dry from excessive use of a sanitizer. So...when I tried this I was expecting it to be the same way...but NO! It was a delightful SATIN SMOOTH FINISH to my my hands. With winter coming on, This means all those nasty colds and flu bugs, so I have to have the hand sanitizer....SO why not take care of my skin too? It helps to firm your skin, and fades those dark spots as well. All this skin care in one product! WoW! I would recommend BOTH of these products to anyone and why not jump on over to Merlot and try yours today. You won't be dis-satisfied you did. 



In no other way was I compensated for this review, other than the 2 products mentioned. Any and All statements or opinions are mine and mine alone, and I reserve the rite to change at anytime. 

4 comments:

  1. Great review and terrific giveaway! Thanks for sharing this with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pick the grape seed moisturizer if I win!

    ReplyDelete

Like what ya read, leave me a comment