Thursday, July 17, 2014

Mount Baker V*A*P*O*R~~E Cigarette | Buy Electronic


I am here to introduce something I myself had been wanting to try,I am a daily smoker smoking 2-3 packs a day...... are you wanting to cut down on cost or even quit smoking?
Go to http://www.mtbakervapor.com/ and browse this site for your E-cigarette and juice...I was sent the starter kit and some neet flavors to try and I just love mine. 
You can order with extra tip's , so to use and experience different flavor's ...I love the candy flavor's, it will be sure to surprise you, and it's a different experience than just the same old cigarette daily. Check out some of their flavor's....

Zebra Stripe Gum E Juice Baker Vapor

RRP: $7.99 (You save $3.00)
$4.99
Enjoy the deliciously sweet and full fruity flavor of Zebra Stripe Gum. Vape on it all day and see that the traditional 5 second flavor loss is a thing of the past. Our 100% USA made nicotine juice c...
you can choose the strength, and the blend %
                                                     
                                                                              

NICOTINE JUICE   

                                                           I JUST LOVE MINE, AND IT HAS BEEN A ENLIGHTENED EXPERIENCE, NOW INSTEAD OF BUYING 2 PACKS OR MORE A DAY OF MY REGULAR BRAND , I HAVE CUT WAY BACK BY USING MY NEW E-CIGARETTE FROM MOUNT BAKER VAPOR, THANKS MOUNT BAKER VAPOR!!!!

I OBTAINED ONLY A STARTER KIT AND JUICE FOR MY HONEST REVIEW, NO MONEY...ALL STATEMENT'S ON MY PAGE ARE MINE ALONE AND ALL OPINION'S ARE MINE ALONE, AS OTHER'S MAY VARY. 
  •                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                     

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what ya read, leave me a comment