Friday, August 24, 2012

Doctor T's Supergoop! review


               First I would like to thank SuperGoop for letting me do a review on a couple of there product's, I received everyday face and body moisturizer which is very water resistant and has antioxident's to protect your skin. This lotion leave's your skin feeling soft non-greasy, and very refreshed as well as being protected, I think ill use this to go on my face before I apply my make seems like it would make a good base, I also received supergoop anti-ageing,Uv damage repair complex, city sunscreen serum,it also leave's your skin really smooth feels like a satin finish. While also protecting your skin, I would highly recommend this to everyone. Have smooth, silky, skin while being protected it's a all in one product.





I was in no other way compensated, other than a sample product for my HONEST review, All opinions stated are mine alone and may vary from other's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what ya read, leave me a comment