Friday, July 27, 2012

WRRYFree Skin Care Review! Come check it out !


 I want to thank WRRYFree Skin Care for allowing me to sample some of their products. I was really excited to receive the samples, especially looking forward to the COOL SPLASH they offer, I got this on a hot day here in Ky, being 100* I was sweating awful, sooo I got this out and carried it around all day, spraying on my face, neck arms .... I could not believe the effect and feel of this stuff! Ladies , you should really try this, and I am just waiting on the next hot flash, lol . I think this is awesome, and If you have hot flashes, or just want to refresh TRY COOL SPLASH from WRRYFree Skin care!!!  "When you're feeling hot, Get Fresh!"

This excellent body cooling spray was inspired by women going through menopause. 'Cause as we get older, we simple get hotter! Finally we don't have to play those young girl games, we are WOMEN! Spray this anytime you get a hot flash or feel like you need refreshed. And we must say, our 21 year old nephew loved this product! So guys...you can Get Fresh, too! Cool, Refresh and Balance.

Ingredients: Witch hazel, essential oils of peppermint, pink grapefruit, clary sage, helicrysum, frankincense, palmarosa, rose absolute, vetiver, sweet orange. These oils are known to have properties that uplift and build confidence, soothe nervous exhaustion, anti depressant, grounding, creates a sense of well being, help transition through major life changes. 
ALSO...I got the LIP TUBE , feels gr8 on! Not greasy. Like all of our products, our Lip Tube is multi-purpose. Put it under your eyes for a pick-me-up, use for tissue nose, great on mosquito bites and of course for chapped lips! We use it under (not in) our eyes to moisturize and for a quick pick-me-up. Rub it on your temples if you have a headache. The smell of Peppermint essential oil is said to stimulate and refresh.
"It's always a good time for a lube from The Tube."
Ingredients: Apricot kernel oil, grapeseed oil, wheatgerm oil, tocopherol (Vit. E.), Organic shea butter, yellow beeswax, peppermint essential oil, Organic rosehip seed oil, Organic aloe vera gel, Climb On!’s proprietary blend of 100% pure essential oils. 
And lastly I got these samples! I just love this stuff! I really liked the lotion bar, give this a try ladies! 
sun screen
Lotion
Lotion Bar
Connect with us,
Toll-Free: 1 - 855 - WRRYFree
Local: 412 - 945 - 0550
Web: http://WRRYFreeSkinCare.com
Twitter: http://Twitter.com/WFSkinCare
Facbook: http://on.fb.me/wrryfree


I was in no other way compensated, other than sample(s) for my HONEST review, and all opinions are mine and may vary from others!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what ya read, leave me a comment