Thursday, July 26, 2012

FLEXI from Lilla Rose~Review~

I want to thank LILLA ROSE products for allowing me to try these, and trust me I have a mop to put up, I was SHOCKED at the flexibility of these, I was sent small, extra small and a medium, and you can see what the small held up, and I also tried the medium, pics below. 
 The Lilla Rose product line centers around unique, functional, and well made hair jewelry. From our flagship Flexi Hair Clip, we have expanded to Hair SticksOringsHairbands, andBobby Pins. From there we rounded the line out with complimentarily designed You-PinsBadge Holders,Necklaces, and Earrings.

this hair was held up by the small and medium size!


























I was in no other way compensated, other than sample for my HONEST review, all opinions are mine alone and may vary from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what ya read, leave me a comment