Pure Argan Oil for Hair & Skin
This all-natural oil comes from the Argan tree and has been praised for the health benefits it can offer to moisturize dry skin and hair. Many individuals are surprised to discover just how many benefits there are while using this product.
From conditioning dry hair and reducing frizzy hair to treating skin blemishes and blotches on the face, it has lovingly been called the Tree of Life.
You can safely use this product to help prevent stretch marks and help add elasticity to the skin. The Argan trees are located in Morocco where individuals have realized the multiple benefits that this oil can provide for many different ailments.
Because it is organic, you can safely use it to moisturize and hydrate your skin and nails. It works wonders for the skin and hair as it softens and conditions very quickly. Because this oil can offer so many health benefits, it remains a much sought after product, even today.
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL: Get a FREE ADOVIA DEAD SEA MUD SOAP with purchase of this Adovia Mud Mask! $9 Value - FREE
If you’re looking for a regular treatment for acne breakouts or an emergency treatment for problem areas, try Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask.
Made from a formula comprised of mud extracted from the Dead Sea, Vitamin C and Aloe Vera, the mask works to extract oil and other debris from the skin – leaving behind glowing, healthy skin. As the mask dries, it gently pulls out toxins and impurities that can contribute to clog pores that can make the skin appear aged.
- Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask is a great solution for treating and preventing acne.
- The product can work as an emergency spot-treatment for acne, pimples and blemishes.
- The product leaves the skin with a noticeable healthy glow.
- Dead Sea mud infuses the skin with minerals while firming and improving skin elasticity.
- Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask is a “MUST-HAVE” product for anyone who suffers from oily or acne-prone skin.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask is a natural and effective facial mask formulated with Dead Sea Black Mud, Bee’s wax and a host of other naturally moisturizing ingredients such as Jojoba, Evening Primrose and Olive oils.
- In addition to a variety oils, the product also contains skin-soothing Aloe Vera extract and Chamomile – a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
- The product is also stocked full of skin-friendly nutrients such as vitamins A and C, which leave the skin refreshed and renewed.
- Made for people of all skin types: normal, dry, oily and acne-prone, this product helps to repair and revitalize the skin and tighten the pores.
- As the mask dries, it gently removes toxins and impurities and firms the skin - improving overall elasticity, tone and clarity.
PREP YOUR SKIN
- Prior to using Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask, make sure to clean your skin thoroughly before applying the product. For best results, wash your face with Adovia Mud Soap. For an added bonus, after washing your face, follow with a gentle exfoliating product. We recommend trying Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts for Acne.
- To maximize the effectiveness of the product, conduct the facial after a long steamy shower. After a hot shower, the pores are open and more receptive to nutrients. If you don’t have time for a shower, turn your bathroom into a sauna instead. Turn on the shower to create steam and sit in the room for 15 to 20 minutes to allow the steam to penetrate your skin and open the pores.
- For quick steam treatment, boil or microwave a few cups of water and pour into a large oven-safe bowl or dish. Then hold your face over the bowl so that the steam can open your pores. For best results, place a large towel over your head and the bowl to prevent the steam from dissipating into the air. Be careful to avoid burning yourself with the hot liquid. To make this mini-sauna even more luxurious, try sprinkling a few drops of essential oil in the water for a little aromatherapy. If you don’t have any essential oils at home, add a few drops of vanilla extract, or, drop in a few slices of a lemon or orange.
HOW TO USE ADOVIA DEAD SEA MUD MASK
Step 1: Clean your face of all excess oil and bacteria and pat dry.
Step 2: Apply a thick layer of the Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud by smoothing the product onto the face. Make sure to cover the entire face and neck. Also, pay close attention to problem areas like the T-zone (forehead, chin and cheeks), which produce the most oil. Leave the mask on your face for approximately 20 to 30 minutes until the mask is dry.
Step 3: Rinse off the mask with warm water and a washcloth. Be careful to remove the mask gently so as to avoid irritating the skin. Once the mask is fully removed, splash your face with cool water to close the pores. Re-apply the mask once a week or whenever your skin feels like it needs a beautifying boost.
Step 4: Follow up the mask with a lightweight moisturizer to leave you skin supple and soft. We recommend using Adovia Day Moisturizing Cream.
SKIN CARE TIPS
- Most acne is caused when the pores become clogged with dirt, bacteria and debris.
- Another major cause of acne are over active sebaceous glands (the glands in the skin that produce oil).
- Sometimes soaps cannot penetrate the skin to clean dirt and debris lodged deep within the pores. To solve this problem, sometimes you may need to augment your normal skin care routine with a weekly mud-based mask facial. Mud masks extract deep seeded debris, stubborn oil and dirt that your daily cleanser simply cannot reach.
FOLLOW UP SKIN CARE REGIME
- After applying the Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask, be sure to complete the treatment by nourishing your skin with moisture.
- Add moisture with a lightweight facial moisturizer or lotion. We recommend using Adovia Day Moisturizing Cream.
- If you engage in a weekly mud mask, not only will you help to naturally purify your skin, but you can also prevent your face from aging prematurely!
Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap
8 OUNCES - Shea Butter 100% Organic from Africa - Yellow Color, Grade A
Pure, unrefined Shea Butter has been prized for thousands of years for its hydrating and healing properties. Originating from the tropics of Africa, it is an excellent source of Vitamins A, E and F. Naturally highly concentrated, Shea Butter is the natural and economic choice to replenish your dry, damaged skin and make it feel softer and healthier than it has in years.
Easily absorbed; Pure Shea Butter is great for people of all skin types including those with skin sensitivities. Even mild enough for the delicate skin of a baby, its restorative properties promote skin elasticity which makes it the perfect solution for minimizing scars and stretch marks.
The high vitamin A and E content of Shea Butter makes it an excellent ointment for sun-damaged or wrinkled skin. Shea Butter moisturizes skin while preventing premature wrinkles and eases your fine lines without clogging pores or leaving your skin greasy or shiny.
The Vitamin F in Shea Butter works to protect and rejuvenate your rough, dry chapped skin. Not only good for the skin, it is also be used as a pomade to restore the luster and shine to dry, damaged and dull hair. Shea Butter even has a place in the first aid kit; its antiseptic properties make it the natural choice for treating burns and minor skin abrasions.