Thursday, June 28, 2012

**SKOY** CLOTH REVIEW

I  want to thank SKOY CLOTH for allowing me to try another great product ! I was skeptical at first glance, but when I wet the cloth **WOW** I was amazed ! I cleaned a baked on crockpot with this, and I couldn't believe how it held up with all the scrubbing, and it's still good to go again ! 

 Now...let me introduce you to the SKOY CLOTH , with a little more info, and be sure check their website HERE, for your newest kitchen "must have" ! I know The SKOY CLOTH has replaced MY paper towels! I will definitely buy these!

Picture of SKOY cloths in orange, blue and yellow


BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE FUNDRAISING PROGRAM, THEY ARE OFFERING AS WELL, BE GREAT FOR THE KID'S !!! JUST CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what ya read, leave me a comment