Saturday, June 30, 2012

ROCKIN' GREEN LAUNDRY DETERGENT REVIEW

Rockin' Green

I first of all want to thank Rockin' Green Laundry Detergent for allowing me to try this product! I was skeptical to try a new detergent, but I was also impressed with its results as well, I haven't used the powder detergent in a long time, as I hate when it is all over your clothes when it doesn't dissolve in the water! I hate that! I did a load of clothes yesterday for this review, and it was a challenge for the ROCKIN' GREEN LAUNDRY DETERGENT , trust me.... some whites that were soiled pretty good, where my son had worked on a riding mower!!! So, I thought , ok...we'll see! LADIES....this stuf does ROCK! His t-shirts came out ( CLEAN ) !!!! I will be stocking up for sure as well as my mother, she loved it too!!! The scent I chose was WATERMELON! I just loved the way it scented the load of clothes, so be sure to check ROCKIN' GREEN LAUNDRY DETERGENT out!!! You will be glad you did :)
Now let me introduce you a little to ROCKIN' GREEN LAUNDRY DETERGENT..........


Rockin’ Green is an award-winning manufacturer of eco-friendly cleaning products designed to make cleaning easier and greener. Most well-known for their clean-rinsing laundry detergent formulated for use on all fabrics and especially useful on cloth diapers, Rockin’ Green produces detergents for hard, soft and normal water conditions (known as Hard, Soft and Classic Rock varieties).
Rockin’ Green also carries Funk Rock, a first-of-its kind natural ammonia bouncer, and Melody, an odor-neutralizer and air freshener home spray. With the exception of Funk Rock, all products come in seven natural scents, such as Mighty Mighty Marshmallow, Earth Wind & Orchids, Rage Against the Raspberry, and Bare Naked Babies (unscented).
Rockin’ Green was founded in 2009 by Kim Webb, an avid cloth diapering mom who desired a better way to clean cloth diapers and treat her kid’s sensitive skin. More information can be found at www.RockinGreenSoap.com.
Classic Rock- 90/180 Loads RemixFunk Rock- Ammonia Bouncer -30 Loads!Classic Rock Bundle RemixDog House Rock - Pet Bedding and Toy Detergent

I was in no other way compensated, and all opinions are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what ya read, leave me a comment