Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BLAZE NAIL POLISH~COLOR CHANGING~REVIEW!!!

                 BLAZE NAIL POLISH REVIEW                 
OUTDOORS

INDOORS

INDOORS

OUTDOORS

OUTDOORS
I was given 3 different colors to try, these are just amazing to watch them change! Let me tell you a little about BLAZE.....

Blaze® Color Change Nail Polish by SolarActive® 
Creamy Nail Lacquer That Changes Color in the Sun!
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall!

~ Formaldehyde, Toluene & DBP Free ~

I WAS GIVEN~~~SMURF BLUE TO PURPLE
CLEAR TO BLACK
AS WELL AS ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE PEARL AND CHANGES TO A ROSE , KINDA MAUVE COLOR. (JUST MIND BOGGLING HOW THESE WORK, YOU HAVE TO TRY THESE, YOU WILL BE THE ENVY OF ALL YOUR FRIEND'S!

NOW, I AM ADDING SOME PICTURES, LOOK CLOSE AT THE CHANGES! THE 2ND AND 3RD ONE, ARE INDOORS, THE OTHER'S ARE AFTER GOING INTO THE SUNLIGHT!!! WILD HUH????

THANKS TO BLAZE FOR ALLOWING ME TO DO THIS REVIEW ON A GREAT PRODUCT! WOULD BE A AMAZING CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!
THIS IS THEIR HOLIDAY COLLECTION!
Holiday Collection


I WAS IN NO WAY COMPENSATED BY BLAZE, AND STATEMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. 

1 comment:

  1. This is some really amazing nail polish. I have some of it and I love it. Sooo Cooool!

    ReplyDelete

Like what ya read, leave me a comment