Wednesday, December 28, 2011

~~~FREEZE IT~~~PAIN RELIEF REVIEW!!!


I was sent some samples of this in the gel to try. The day I got them(today), I had a knee killing me, so yeah, good timing. So I said, ok here is a good way to try this...I applied the gel, was surprised how it just soaked in the skin with no greasy feeling, to be honest, after it all soaked in?? My skin felt really smoothe!!! I can feel the tingle of the medicine going deep in my knee, and the pain is easing off :) So...you got to try this, it's awesome! They have it in the spray and roll on as well as the gel.
Here is a little about **FREEZE IT**


FREEZE IT can be used by adults, senior citizens,
teenagers, athletes, health care professionals, 
golfers, runners, tennis players, bikers, triathletes,
 workers, law enforcement officers,
 professional athletes and the list goes on!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/

Freeze-It-Gel-Roll-on-Spray/200777766629650?sk=wall

ASK YOUR PHARMACIST TO ORDER YOU 
FREEZE IT AT THE FOLLOWING RETAIL STORES, 
ONLINE RETAILERS OR CALL US TODAY @ 1-877-871-5055.

THANKS TO FREEZE IT FOR ALLOWING
 ME TO REVIEW THIS PRODUCT.
I WAS IN NO OTHER WAY COMPENSATED 
FROM FREEZE IT, AND THE STATEMENTS/OPINIONS..
ARE MINE ALONE .



2 comments:

  1. I'm hosting a Best of 2011 blog hop and would love to have you come and link up a post from 2011. http://www.shandaoakleyinpsires.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you on my blog, you can read it here:
    http://glosews.blogspot.com/2011/12/ive-been-tagged.html

    Happy New Year!

    glosews

    ReplyDelete

Like what ya read, leave me a comment