Saturday, December 17, 2011

Degree Women with motionSENSE **REVIEW**

I was given a chance to review (2) product's from **Degree Women with motionSENSE**.
First of all, I would like to thank Degree for allowing me to do this review, and I would also like to tell all of you that Degree care's about their customer's and if it means a little extra time to solve any issues or question's?? Degree  will take it! 


Upon arrival of my product's, I received the invisable solid--COTTON FRESH scent ! I adore the clean scent, and I just love the way it feels on your skin, not heavy, not greasy and mostly...I love the protection!!

I have found in my wide trials of other deodorant's, they feel as though you put a coat of wax on under your arm, and alot leave a residue on your clothes as well...not with Degree, it was just as it say's: INVISABLE, except to the smell and the protection. The same goes for the 2nd product from Degree I received....which was the 24 hr. clinical protection, motion activated. I got the FRESH ENERGY scent in this one. This scent is amazing! It's a floral, fruity and oriental. It's composed of zesty mandarin and orange. Ladies???? You need to treat yourself to trying this line of Degree, you won't regret it, and i just know you will find your long lost friend :) like I did !

Life is more exciting when you move. Degree Women’s 24 hour wetness and odor protection encourages you to live life to the fullest. And now, our new exclusive motionSENSE technology releases motion activated bursts of freshness as you move. So get moving! And we’ll be there, keeping you fresher for longer.

I was in no other way compensated from Degree, and all opinion's are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what ya read, leave me a comment